CS 510 Spoken Language Interfaces
Assignment 4: GeneraList
|Michael Lane ||email@example.com
|Nandini Khanwalkar ||firstname.lastname@example.org
Usability Test Script
- Ask Alexa to start GeneraList.
- Create a list and add items to it.
- Load a list and play it.
- Delete an existing List.
- Go back and forth in a list.
- Start creating a list and cancel in between.
- On a scale of 1 to 5, how easy was this app to use ?
- Would you prefer using this app over other text apps ?
- Would you prefer using this app over other similar voice apps ?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, how willing would you be to pay for getting this app ?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, how likely is it for you to recommend this app to a friend ?
- On an average, how many attempts does a user take to successfully create a list ?
- What was the average response time of the app following each command ?
- How many times, on an average, does a user invoke cancel while in the process of creating a list ?
- How many times barge-in was invoked ?
- How many times help was invoked ?